One of the typical reasons air conditioners do not work properly is dirty or clogged filter. Follow the manufacturer’s suggestions as to how often to change your air filter. Some are monthly, others every three months, while some are reusable and should be cleaned when they are dirty. One way to determine if a filter needs to be cleaned is to check if any light passes through it. If not, it’s time to clean it. Dirty filters reduce the flow of air and cause the AC unit to freez.
Another easy fix is to make sure your thermostat (which controls the temperature setting in your home) is turned on, the inside is clean, it’s level, it’s not being affected by sunlight, and it’s on the correct setting.
- Refrigerant Leakage
When the coolant starts leaking in the AC Unit, the unit will not perform correctly, and the temperature will fluctuate. The location of the leak will affect the cost of the repair so having this examined yearly by a trained AC technician.
Drain line can become clogged with dirt, dust, and lint. If it becomes clogged, the drain pan will fill up, and water will leak out potentially causing damage to the AC unit or whatever is around your AC Its advised to be drain line flushed properly with A.
- Breakers or Fuses
The breakers and fuses safeguard the AC unit’s motor or compressor from overheating. Often when a motor dies, one of the first parts the HVAC technician checks is the breaker.
Without capacitors, the motors that power the compressor and fans won’t work. The start capacitor sends a jolt to activate the motor, while the run capacitor provides a series of jolts to keep the motor working. The AC unit won’t run efficiently if either burns out.
The compressor applies energy to the refrigerant and propels it through the coils to carry out heat exchange. If the compressor is not working, the AC unit will not cool your house. If there’s not enough refrigerant, the compressor will run hot and eventually seize. If there’s too much, the refrigerant will return to the compressor, which can cause it to fail.
- Evaporator Coils
Evaporator coils absorb heat in the air and send it back into the house as cold air using a series of air ducts. Coils can become corroded, but if they are located inside, they typically only require maintenance every three years.
- Condenser Coils
Condenser coils are located outside with the compressor so they can become dirty due to the elements. They can usually be cleaned with a water hose once a year, but if they get too dirty, an HVAC technician will have to clean them with a chemical cleaner.
- Worn Contactor
In an AC unit, there are contactors for the compressor, the blower motor, and the condenser fan motor. They make an electrical connection that starts the motors and compressor. If there’s arcing and pitting on the contactor, it becomes difficult for electric current to start the motors.
Wall mounted air condition units by trusted brands including O General, Super General, LG, Mitsubishi , Samsung, York, Carrier and Fujitsu air conditioner units can be supplied and Installed & maintained. These contain ductless air conditioning units, ceiling mounted AC units and cassette units.
- Central Air Conditioner
- Split Air Conditiner
- Window Air Conditioner
- Cassette Units Air Conditioners
- Ceiling Mounted Air Conditioners
- Portable AC If
To maintain the best efficiency in your air conditioning system we invite you to make use of our air con servicing contracts. Cost-effective maintenance includes the cleaning of air conditioner grilles, filter changes etc. All parts are checked, refrigerant type is also checked and ensured its weight assessed. All equipment is carefully checked for leaks as well as for effective functionality to ensure the high quality of Air Conditioning unit.
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) – Air Conditioners
To maintain the quality germs free air in your air conditioning system we invite you to make annual AC Service contract that will be Cost-effective and it will increase life of AC Units. In AC Maintenance Contract includes the cleaning of air conditioner grilles, filter changes , GAS top up, Chemical Flushing, AC Drain Cleaning. AC Maintenance and AC Service in Dubai by ensuring Quality fast service Please call or Whatts-app 050 7694891 Bigbrothers2030@gmail.com
For more information on air conditioners, complete system installation, repairs, maintenance and servicing please call or send inquiries on below details.
We do Ac Supply and installation in Dubai UAE. By ensuring timely HVAC Service.
Quote us: Bigbrothers2030@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp to 050 7694891
Major Key Services list:
- Ac Installation in Dubai AC Installation in DIP Ac Supply in Dubai
AC Installation in Green Community AC Installation in Dubai Investment park Ac Maintenance in Dubai
- Duct Cleaning in Dubai Home Painting in Dubai Ac maintenance in Al Quoz
- Lighting work in Dubai Ac Installation in Karama Dubai Ac Repair in Dubai
- Ac Installation in Bur Dubai Ac Maintenance in Karama Dubai Ac maintenance in Discovery Garden
- Ac Maintenance in Bur Dubai Ac Maintenance in Burjman Air conditioning store in Dubai
- Ac Service in Burjman Ac Supply & Installation in karama AC Installation in Al Furjan
- Ac Supply & Installation in Bur Dubai AC Maintenance in Dubai AC Installation in Al Furjan
- Home Painting in Dubai Painting Contracting in Karama AC Supply & Installation in Al Furjan
- HVAC Installation Ac Maintenance DIP AC Supply and Maintenance Dubai
- Ac Repair Dubai Chiller Maintenance Dubai Top 10 Ac Service Companies in Dubai
- Electric Breakdown Water Leakage Service in Dubai Water Heater Supply and Installation
- Fire Alarm Installation Exhaust Fan Installation Sprinkler Replacement
- AC Repair Service Mitsubishi HVAC Unit Mitsubishi Split Unit
- AC Installation Service Air Condition AMC Service Mitsubishi Multi Split VRF
- General Maintenance Service General Cleaning Service and Fix Monthly Maintenance Service Contract
- Call on Base Service Agreement Mitsubishi Water Fan Coils Unit A/C Compressor, Motor and PCB Replacement
- Replacement Spare Part in Dubai Annual Maintenance Agreement Service Emergency Breakdown Attending Service
- Mitsubishi Ducted Split Air Condition Planned Preventative Maintenance Service Monthly Maintenance Service Contract
- Mitsubishi Cassette Type Air Condition Mitsubishi Package Unit Air Conditioner Compressor, Motor and PCB Replacement
- Mitsubishi Ceiling AC Split & Window AC Mitsubishi Centralized Air Conditioning Emergency Breakdown Attending Service
Major Areas of Air Condition Services in Dubai:
Core Services by Big Brothers Technical Services:
AC Service in Mirdif by ensuring Quality fast service, Air Conditioner Supply & Installation in Mirdif Bigbrothers2030@gmail.com